March 23, 2014

Quilty Bucket List Week 4 - Last Week



The Tilted Quilt

Wow, where did this month go?  I have had SO much fun reading everyone's bucket lists - I hope you have too!  For our last week, we have two great ladies sharing lists with us:



I've been following Debbie's blog and Instagram account for a while now. She is amazingly talented and is a personal inspiration to me!

Carla is so smart, she keeps a running tally of her quilty bucket list on her blog at all times! I may be doing that soon! I know you will love her list too, so please check it out :)


And speaking of quilty bucket lists, look what I just pulled off my sewing machine about 10 minutes ago - the top to my red and white double wedding ring.  I seriously cannot stop smiling.  If you take nothing else away from this blog hop, please challenge yourself to try something on your bucket list ~ it's totally worth it :)





You can still link up your list this week - I would love to see it!

An InLinkz Link-up


post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is AH-MAZING, Stacey!! Love the contrast. Uber beautiful!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, what a fabulous quilt top

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'm going to start making my way through the others that have linked up but I'm scared my list will grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a fun series, I really enjoyed it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant thing to take away from your list!
    Thanks so much for starting this Bucket List, I've loved reading everybody's list and hopefully it will give me a kick to start something off my own!

    ReplyDelete

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS