March 16, 2014

Quilty Bucket List Week 3


The Tilted Quilt

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I don't know about you but I may need a vacation from my vacation. Whew, I am ready to get back to my daily routine and very ready for the boys to get back to school. 

This week, we've got two fantastic bloggers sharing their quilty bucket lists with you. Please go check them out.




I first discovered the fab Molli during the Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt A Long (#msbhqal) last year.  This is a great quilt for a beginner or someone wanting to stash bust.  I even swapped some strips with Molli all the way over in Australia, which makes my finished quilt even more special.  He is a new-ish quilter, but already cranking out some gorgeous work, and has even inspired us with a great post about valuing our work.


And I have been following Elizabeth's blog for a while, but really got in to her Lucky Stars BOM last year and found out what a talented quilter and designer she is.  This BOM is a wonderful way to dip your toe into paper piecing.  I can't wait to see her quilty bucket list!!


I'm also excited to announce a winner from my Think Ruffles blog hop. The lucky winner of an Aurifil Thread card is...





I'll be contacting you today to get a mailing address!

Please don't forget to link up with your own bucket list - I've had so much fun reading everyone's lists.  See you next week!





post signature

1 comment:

I really love hearing from you ~ thanks for your comments!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS